What is PA CareerLink®?
PA CareerLink® offers one-stop access to a wide range of employment and career development services to jobseekers and employers. PA CareerLink® serves as a community resource for workforce needs.
- PA CareerLink® is comprised of partner agencies providing workforce development services in one convenient location. Each workforce investment area has at least one comprehensive PA CareerLink® site. In the Northern Tier Region, the comprehensive PA CareerLink® offices are located in Towanda and Wellsboro. Affiliate PA CareerLink® sites are located in Dushore, Susquehanna and Tunkhannock ensuring accessibility to customers throughout the Northern Tier region.
- PA CareerLink® has an advanced online database that houses thousands of jobs available in Pennsylvania, connecting jobseekers and employers. Visit us at www.jobgateway.pa.gov
- The Northern Tier Region's PA CareerLink® system has professional staff to assist both jobseekers and employers in reaching their workforce goals. Services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assistance with registration on JobGatewaySM
- Job Search Assistance “ assist you in searching and applying for jobs.
- Labor Market Information “ Who is hiring? What positions are available? What skills are required? What occupations are in demand for our region?
- Workshops “ resume building, interviewing techniques, career exploration, and basic computer skills.
- Career and Occupational Interest Assessments.
- Skills based employment assessments -- WorkKeys®
- Possible training opportunities including on-the-job training (OJT), Individual Training Accounts (ITAs), Keystone Works. Eligibility requirements apply.
- Veteran Services
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services